Fed up with ‘n’ number of buttons on your remote? If yes, here is an application by the name Dijit Universal Remote app for iOS devices from Griffin Technology. Want to know how? Continue reading to know how you can get rid of your remote with your iOS device.
Griffin’s Technology Beacon is an app for iOS devices like iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad with iOS version 4.0 and above helps in replacing the conventional remote thereby making your iPad to act as a remote to control entertainment devices like Blu-Ray player, TV, Music player and so on.
In order to use the app, all you wanted to do is just download the application from iTunes, install it in your iPad or devices mentioned above, pair it with the Bluetooth to the Beacon and that’s it you are ready to go.
Here are the features which you will get with the application.
- You do not want to get confused with all the buttons of the remote. You can choose which one to use and which one not to
- Can control multiple devices at the same time in different rooms
- Adding a new device is much easier with few taps
- Dijit also guide the users to have the TV channel lineup with the help of Electronic Program Guide
- Customizing the buttons is also possible. For advanced customization, Dijit has integrated learning feature
- You can even get TV recommendations
- Sharing the TV shows via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, reviewing them and commenting on the favorite show is possible
- You can even select the shows which should be visible and you can hide the programs which you do not want to view
As of now, the app is for US and Canada customers. If you have problem with the application, you can always reach out to the support team for help.